Spa Day | Lingfield Park Resort

Monday, January 26, 2015


If you follow me on Instagram and Twitter you would've seen that I spent a day at Lingfield Park's Spa and restaurant. Myself and fellow bloggers Eastbourne Lifestyle and Rogue Lipstick got to enjoy the full experience of relaxing, being pampered and dining like kings - seriously we had like an eight course banquet!


The facilities for spa users included a pool complete with a jacuzzi,  a relaxation room, sauna, gym, and every flavour of green tea imaginable. I've been to my fair share of spas and I have to say in terms of cleanliness and presentation Lingfield's was the best by far! The staff were extremely helpful and went above and beyond to ensure our visit was hassle free and relaxing!


There's a variety of different treatments to spoil yourself with; everything from massages to manicures, obvs with my battered skin I went for an Elemis facial. I was so relieved Lingfields collaborate with a fantastic brand like Elemis, when it comes to skincare you can't beat them! The brand which a spa partners with says a lot about the quality of the treatment itself and considering you pay a fair amount for a day out you want the best for your money.

Prior to the facial the lady asked me a range of different questions concerning my skin and what issues I had with it etc. and together we decided on a treatment which would help with my past acne scaring, then I had the pleasure of listening to spa music and relaxing on a heated bed whilst she tried her hardest to make me look beautiful!


Around 7pm we sat down for dinner at the chef's table where we enjoyed our Italian experience. The chef introduced himself and he's team before dinner and was courteous to talk us through each course throughout the evening. Although there was a lot of food we were told we could take a break at any time between courses, this definitely happened after the fifth dish when we hit the bloated stage. My absolute favourite was the smoked salmon and asparagus open ravioli, I'm a big lover of fish and pasta so this dish was perfect for me!




Open Ravioli 

 Tiramisu 

 Overall it was a fantastic day and I'm definitely heading back to the resort in the future with a few of my girls, and plus I promised I'd take my mum next time! Lingfield's do offer a range of different services on the grounds, so it would be an ideal location for business and pleasure. With the racecourse just next door it's a great place to go with a group of couples, plus the hotel's definitely worth stopping in! Check out their website here for bookings and don't forget to follow them on Twitter; they loved seeing my updates throughout my stay, as they will yours!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment